We’ve redesigned the FD Luxe iPhone app to be even easier to use, and we added a new feature:party pictures. Now you can see and share photos from Dallas’ hottest events. Plus, you’ll always have access (and GPS directions) to our staff’s up-to-the-minute list of favorite shops and restaurants. Download the app, or get the app update, free in the iTunes store.
- Behind the scenes of FD Love’s “Heartland” fashion feature
- Fashion-industry influencer and Ford Models co-founder Eileen Ford dies at 92
- 39 wedding bands that will get your heart racing
- FD Love: letters from the editors
- A trio of champagnes to invite to the wedding
- Fashion designer Zac Posen goes mainstream with a wedding dress collection for David’s Bridal
- #IDo: For weddings, what rules apply when sharing on social media?
- From classic Hermès to $7,000 Flora Danica, how to choose place settings with style
- Photobooth trend: Flock Together Fotobooth’s gigantic paper flowers
- He hates Pinterest and planned Sean Parker’s wedding: 5 minutes with million-dollar planner Preston Bailey