We’ve redesigned the FD Luxe iPhone app to be even easier to use, and we added a new feature:party pictures. Now you can see and share photos from Dallas’ hottest events. Plus, you’ll always have access (and GPS directions) to our staff’s up-to-the-minute list of favorite shops and restaurants. Download the app, or get the app update, free in the iTunes store.
- O’Neil Ford’s 1950s Texas Instruments building is still a haven for high-tech
- House as history lesson: How to live in an O’Neil Ford masterpiece
- Bright lights, big fashion: Fall’s most illuminating pieces
- Shape shifting fashion: The envelope-pushing Mary Baskett Collection at the Crow
- Dallas art-world wunderkind Erin Cluley opens her own gallery
- Of living rooms, and room to live: Dallas’ Loyd Taylor starts over
- Kevin Moriarty vs. Mozart: ‘The Marriage of Figaro’ comes to the Winspear Opera House
- Dallas’ fabled Crespi estate as photographer Slim Aarons saw it
- Men’s fashion takes a cue from the streets
- Dallas’ Congo Street: Can high design build hope?