We’ve redesigned the FD Luxe iPhone app to be even easier to use, and we added a new feature:party pictures. Now you can see and share photos from Dallas’ hottest events. Plus, you’ll always have access (and GPS directions) to our staff’s up-to-the-minute list of favorite shops and restaurants. Download the app, or get the app update, free in the iTunes store.
- Essay: ‘Dallas Morning News’ restaurant critic Leslie Brenner on going public
- Tastemaker: Steve Wrubel
- The McKinney & Olive tower: Uptown’s sexiest project?
- Tea and eccentricity: Grange Hall’s foray into food and drink
- Tastemaker: Gonzalo Bueno
- Sponsored content: Provocations: The Architecture and Design of Heatherwick Studio at the Nasher Sculpture Center
- O’Neil Ford’s 1950s Texas Instruments building is still a haven for high-tech
- House as history lesson: How to live in an O’Neil Ford masterpiece
- Bright lights, big fashion: Fall’s most illuminating pieces
- Shape shifting fashion: The envelope-pushing Mary Baskett Collection at the Crow