Holiday sweets, delectable cheeses, a Thanksgiving feast: Let us now overindulge. The latest Feed project dreamt up by Lauren Bush Lauren will make your holiday binge feel a little less shameful. Lauren has teamed with specialty food chain Dean & Deluca to create two custom-designed FEED 15 totes filled with gourmet treats. The Snack Tote contains bites such as chocolate espresso beans, peppermint bark and caramels — all the necessary nibbles for a Thanksgiving Day snack — while the Pantry Tote, below, features essentials such as acacia-truffle honey and Fruité Mûr extra-virgin olive oil. The proceeds of each limited-edition burlap tote will provide 15 nutritious meals to children, through the UN World Food Program. How can you resist that? Order from deandeluca.com. — Bradley Agather
- The most expensive real-estate listing in Dallas: Inside the $37 million Baron estate
- How Natura Bissé gives your skin the essential shock it needs
- Fifteen things (from a $60-million shocker to the Chanel handbag of the season) so hot they need cooling down
- We go face-to-face with Leonard Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley at Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center
- The player: The motivated, magnificent Jarrell Young in summer’s sexiest menswear
- The rosé wine from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Delicious or dumb?
- Pilates Methodology in Uptown: Are you ready for a stretch?
- Summer’s hottest barbecue sandwich: Pecan Lodge’s piled-high Pitmaster
- Gowns and glamour: Oscar de la Renta makes a Dallas debut at the Bush Presidential Center
- Deep Ellum’s retail resurgence: Life of Riley, for the best-dressed house