Call it a cliché, but this November I’m quite thankful — for Harry Winston and the jeweler’s limited-edition Hope Collection bracelet. The dainty, white-gold armlet features an engraved mother-of-pearl pendant with a diamond set in its center. While the bauble is pretty enough, its charitable side has me even more enthusiastic. Harry Winston will donate 100 percent of sales from every Hope Collection bracelet sold at its Highland Park Village boutique — until they’re gone — to Heroes for Children. The Texas charity aims to provide financial assistance and social support for families dealing with childhood cancer. In this case, all that glitters really is gold. $2,500 at Harry Winston Highland Park Village —Christina Geyer
- To a tee
- The most expensive real-estate listing in Dallas: Inside the $37 million Baron estate
- How Natura Bissé gives your skin the essential shock it needs
- Fifteen things (from a $60-million shocker to the Chanel handbag of the season) so hot they need cooling down
- We go face-to-face with Leonard Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley at Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center
- The player: The motivated, magnificent Jarrell Young in summer’s sexiest menswear
- The rosé wine from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Delicious or dumb?
- Pilates Methodology in Uptown: Are you ready for a stretch?
- Summer’s hottest barbecue sandwich: Pecan Lodge’s piled-high Pitmaster
- Gowns and glamour: Oscar de la Renta makes a Dallas debut at the Bush Presidential Center