The good news: I had the key to a Bentley convertible for 72 hours. The bad news? It rained cats and dogs for about 71 of those. “But don’t worry,” said the nice man at Park Place Bentley Dallas, as he sent me out into the world alone in his $235,000 motorcar. “You cannot make this car skid. Just try.” He’s bloody insane, I thought, as I eased the hand-built, hand-everything car out onto an oily, slick Lemmon Avenue.
- Behind the scenes of FD Love’s “Heartland” fashion feature
- Fashion-industry influencer and Ford Models co-founder Eileen Ford dies at 92
- 39 wedding bands that will get your heart racing
- FD Love: letters from the editors
- A trio of champagnes to invite to the wedding
- Fashion designer Zac Posen goes mainstream with a wedding dress collection for David’s Bridal
- #IDo: For weddings, what rules apply when sharing on social media?
- From classic Hermès to $7,000 Flora Danica, how to choose place settings with style
- Photobooth trend: Flock Together Fotobooth’s gigantic paper flowers
- He hates Pinterest and planned Sean Parker’s wedding: 5 minutes with million-dollar planner Preston Bailey