I may be Sunday’s biggest fan. It is the one day a week I can stay in my pajamas, sans shame, for as long as I please. So imagine my glee when I discovered that The Joule commissioned Tenoversix — the Los Angeles-based boutique that is set to open at The Joule this spring — to design the hotel staff’s uniforms, inspired by, indeed, pajamas.
- Essay: ‘Dallas Morning News’ restaurant critic Leslie Brenner on going public
- Tastemaker: Steve Wrubel
- The McKinney & Olive tower: Uptown’s sexiest project?
- Tea and eccentricity: Grange Hall’s foray into food and drink
- Tastemaker: Gonzalo Bueno
- Sponsored content: Provocations: The Architecture and Design of Heatherwick Studio at the Nasher Sculpture Center
- O’Neil Ford’s 1950s Texas Instruments building is still a haven for high-tech
- House as history lesson: How to live in an O’Neil Ford masterpiece
- Bright lights, big fashion: Fall’s most illuminating pieces
- Shape shifting fashion: The envelope-pushing Mary Baskett Collection at the Crow