I may be Sunday’s biggest fan. It is the one day a week I can stay in my pajamas, sans shame, for as long as I please. So imagine my glee when I discovered that The Joule commissioned Tenoversix — the Los Angeles-based boutique that is set to open at The Joule this spring — to design the hotel staff’s uniforms, inspired by, indeed, pajamas.
- The most expensive real-estate listing in Dallas: Inside the $37 million Baron estate
- How Natura Bissé gives your skin the essential shock it needs
- Fifteen things (from a $60-million shocker to the Chanel handbag of the season) so hot they need cooling down
- We go face-to-face with Leonard Lauder and Elizabeth Hurley at Neiman Marcus NorthPark Center
- The player: The motivated, magnificent Jarrell Young in summer’s sexiest menswear
- The rosé wine from Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Delicious or dumb?
- Pilates Methodology in Uptown: Are you ready for a stretch?
- Summer’s hottest barbecue sandwich: Pecan Lodge’s piled-high Pitmaster
- Gowns and glamour: Oscar de la Renta makes a Dallas debut at the Bush Presidential Center
- Deep Ellum’s retail resurgence: Life of Riley, for the best-dressed house